April 8, 2008

Peyton Rawson and Katie


Peyton and Katie are going to get married. They just couldn't get enough of each other! Peyton just drooled over Katie, and Katie would flirt like crazy! She'd crawl over to him in the walker and climb up (new trick) and he'd smile his best smile and she'd get down, then back up again, then he'd grab her hand and she'd blush and pull away. it was cute. Their first date!!
(don't think Peyton is at all a girly man because of his flowery pants. he had a blow out and that's all we had But if you ask me, he's pretty secure about his Masculinity-enough to not even care. )

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh I wish was there to have play dates with you guys!!! But I guess then there would be a third wheel or some kind of love triangle...drama, drama, drama. I miss you guys!!!

Natalie said...

I like the arranged marriage idea... am sure they will fo for it when they are older! We are so excited to see you guys. Can we bring anything???

Amanda said...

will you please let me know when you are in town next so we can get together, I want to see you and meet your little ones!