November 7, 2008

Big boy bed

We finally got Wesley a big big boy bed. Before he had a toddler bed that Daniel made, we thought it was time, (mostly because someone was giving it to us) and its better for company. The kids love it. Wesley jumps off it and Katie follows. she sits at the edge and leans forward. She hits pretty hard but just thinks its so funny! It has been a fun thing for them since we've been sick all week.
Wesley and Katie both got the flu twice this week. The second time I had to be the one cleaning up their throw up and everything since Daniel was feeling sick too. I DEFINATELY perfer throwing up over cleaning it up!! So far today has been good, cross your fingers!!

4 comments:

Cheney's said...

Looks like fun. We're going to put Audree in her Toddler bed over Christmas Break. We want her to be used to not being in a crib when Kiley comes. Anyway, I hope all of you guys get better. It's no fun dealing with the flu, Audree and I had the 24 hr flu a couple of days ago and it was not fun.

Bryce and Valerie Waite said...

Tiffany So sorry I didn't even know you were sick! I have been to buisy trying to organize my moving mess! I hate moveing! I loved your kids costumes they are so cute! and that was a happy sad halloween you had. Sorry. take a look on my blog to see my girls outfits! Later

Erin Lafleur said...

I love how you caught an action shot! :P Hopefully you don't find a little boy climbing into your bed anytime soon.

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Sounds like fun... we are all sick with a cold which I prefer to throwing up although the weight loss is a plus. JK Sorry you are all sick that sucks. Nice bed wes!