December 26, 2008

Christmas pictures

Christmas eve my mother in law told the kids the nativity story and bought them a nativity set to play with. it was cute.



"You'll shoot your eye out kid! "wesley has been asking for a gun for SO long.

he was VERY excited when Santa brought him one!! (so was his dad) its a bee bee but we won't give him the actual bee bees until he's a LITTLE older! it was funny because the first time he shot it, it pinched him and he came over to me and said, I SHOT MYSELF!! just like the Christmas Story!




Cars PJ's





My very own Biscotti!










3 comments:

Krista & Tyler said...

your family is so lovely! and you're looking as gorgeous as ever!!! i love this!!

Grandma Carla said...

I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I found your blog through Amy & Eric's. I'm Amy's aunt and Daniel's cousin. Your family is adorable. I love the "you'll shoot your eye out" story - such a cute thing to retell him when he is older too!
Happy New Year!
Carla Stuckey

The Beals said...

Hey Tiffany and Daniel!! We miss you guys like crazy. I am going to miss our Thursday "sisters" parties TIffany! I hope you are having a good time especially in that awesome weather. Keep in touch okay! We love you guys!