April 7, 2009

General Conference



Well i have to say Conference hit us hard. There were many things that the speakers said that Daniel and I would look at each other and swallow hard. We realized our weaknesses. There are lots of things we need to work on but we are determined to to jump into gear. I love General Conference. All the speakers were so straight forward and addressed all the issues that needed addressed. They are truely inspired Men. President Monson is so great and has stepped into the roll as Prophet so smoothly. I am so thankful for General Conference!
When President Monson came on Wesley said, "that's President Monson!!"
Also we always enjoy watching to see my Uncle David in the choir.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Seriously, I felt like I had been called to repentance. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one. That is reassuring. :) Your Uncle is in the Choir? How cool is that!

Caralee and Jon said...

Hey, we totally felt the same way! Glad you guys are doing so well!

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Amen.
I think that Gus was getting annoyed with me for squeezing his hand every time I heard something that we needed to hear!