June 12, 2009

People have been asking me about my diet so...

Well finally (a year later) we are actually doing the lemon cleanse! We've tried lots of times and could never find stuff, and we were moving a lot, but finally we are doing it. Its day 2 and i'm feeling more energetic than i usually do. the first full day was yesterday and it was hard. I threw up, not fun throwing up Cayanne pepper! (you aren't supposed to throw up but its normal the first day) I'm also working out at the same time, trying to really lose weight. anyway, if anyone has been wondering about it, i'll let ya know how it goes for me! i will say its hard when i have to fix the kids' food. i just want to lick my fingers! that's all, just a lick! It has seemed to get easier today though, i hear the first 3 days are the hardest and then it gets easier so... wish me luck! I just wanted to say that this is the cleanse that a lot of celebrities use to lose weight fast before they do a movie or something. that has to say something about it.


So here's all you need, if you are wondering what exactly it is, you just make a mixture of lemon juice, grade B maple syrup and Cayanne pepper (if you can't handle spicy like me we have cayanne pepper pills instead of mixing it with the drink SO MUCH BETTER!) and water. The smooth move is for helping your body clean itself out. Also the sea salt is the same thing, you only do it every few days though, because it REALLY does the job and you can't be away from a bathroom all day. i haven't done it yet.

Here's the website we went to http://mastercleansesecrets.com/book2.php?hop=ebookgen&gclid=COWJtuq5hZsCFR0SagodQiOtpg

Wish us luck! i hope i can last 10 days!!!





4 comments:

Cheney's said...

Gosh Tiff, you look amazing! But it's always great to feel healthy! I probably should go on a stable diet, I kind of just created my own though and it's working. So are you on the volleyball team again this semester? This is Brian's busiest semester so I wasn't able to try out. :( Maybe we can just go play together once or twice a week?

Jennifer Miller said...

Good for you! I hate Dieting, but have to for hell(th) sake.

Sokimna said...

Tiffany, you are already gorgeous and look great!

Katie said...

I wish you luck my friend! It was fun looking at your blog after all this time. :)