May 7, 2010

Our Anniversary and Easter pictures!

Here's to 5 years of marriage! I love you Daniel! I'm SO glad we found each other and fell for each other SO fast and never looked back! 
I love that I get to spend the rest of eternity with you by my side! 
So for our 5 year anniversary we went on a paddle boat ride! it was really fun but SO windy!! we pretty much just let the wind take us wherever it wanted. it was still fun though, we couldn't get a babysitter so we just made it a fun family day at Crockett park. We also played some volleyball, and had a picnic! 
Easter pictures, what a mean mom i am for making Wesley take pictures when he was so sick!! oh well, he was a good sport!  i had just cut Katie's hair too, it looks MUCH better than the mullet she was sporting!

6 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

Happy Anniversary! Your kids are adorable!

Steph and Dave said...

You guys are so much fun. I love it. Cute family, you are in big trouble when Katie starts dating!

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Happy Anniversary! That is such a beautiful pic of Katie... she is growing up but also seems so small! It was about time you updated your blog... don't you know that I live for updates?!

Caralee and Jon said...

I like your hair Tiffany~ Congrats to you two!!

Katie said...

That is so cute! Your children are so beautiful!

Micheal Angelo said...

A LOVELY blessed family i've ever seen.