February 22, 2011

Baby Room Complete... now where's the baby??

So we converted Wesley's closet into the nursery and i think it looks pretty good! His closet is way too big for him to use and i think it's the perfect size for a baby! 
So first i moved the hanging rod things and put one down low for Wesley to hang all his shirts, its nice that his shirts stay unwrinkled and he tends to take better care of them! The top is for the baby's clothes.
Then i painted the room a tan/light brown color which looks pretty good, then we put in all the baby stuff!
 I finally found these wall stickers that match the bedding! Thank you Target! They are a little bigger than i thought they were but that's okay, we had room!

 Daniel hung the shelf that my sister Julie made me when i was little, it is going to be so nice to have diapers and wipes right there to use, now i just need to get a changing table pad!
Just an update, I am now 5 days from my due date and not progressing very quickly... I feel contractions but not anything consistent, so cross your fingers for me that this baby will come SOOOON!!! (like tomorrow would be nice!)

2 comments:

Shantelle said...

OH, tiffany!!! Hang in there! I know how you feel! Looks like you really are ALL ready! So exciting! We will be waiting to hear the good news!

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Looks great! Miss you wish I could be there! Keep me posted!