September 1, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

1st day of school lunch
Eating Pancakes for breakfast


My cute kids!!

What a HUGE backpack!
This was my baby at one point!! I am OLD!


His school! He was very excited and jumped right in, he was even polite!

what a cutie!

His teacher was SO nice! I am so happy it was her!


Go ahead and LEAVE mom!
kids!
It was fun to see him be so excited! His teacher is great! I couldn't get out of there! Every time i'd go to leave she would say, "Come see this" it was great! Katie is REALLY driving me nuts though! i love her but she's just under my feet constantly and asks EVERY 5 seconds when he's going to be home. Its cute but is getting very old! :) I'm about to go pick him up and see how his day was!

1 comment:

Melanie Eastman said...

Wow, you ARE old! He is so cute and will be a great student, I'm sure! How cute. I didn't realize he was the same age as Janie--she is loving it so far, so I've heard!