November 3, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


 Well, a little late, but we just got internet today! YAY! we are in our new house and LOVE IT!! We feel SO blessed! But anyway, about Halloween, the kids had so much fun Trunk or Treating that we decided not to go Trick or Treating, i know, LAME! but out here we weren't sure what day to go, Saturday or Sunday?? So we called it good with the activities we did.
Our Halloween Activities:
Trunk or Treat
Scary movie Night
Family Scare Fest
Pumpkin carving
Cake Decorating




















5 comments:

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Thanks for updating and don't get me wrong... I love the halloween pics but I WANT TO SEE PICS OF YOUR NEW HOUSE. I was trying to see past the your cute as heck kids to finally see what I've been imagining. You look great by the way! 17 DAYS and counting!

Megan Johnson said...

Cute pictures! I love the superman and woman costumes. You look so cute!

Michelle Hayes said...

Cuute family!

Cami said...

You are awesome Tiffany. Good posts!

Sokimna said...

I just love reading your blog and enjoy the pics you post! I love your house; it looks so homey! Hope all is well with you guys! We miss playing volleyball with you!