February 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

So we finally got our new couches and chair!! Just in time for my birthday!!! I LOVE them!! it changes our whole house, along with the painting! We also got a new table and fridge too! So here's the before pictures of the living room...

 AND here's Daniel unloading the couches ALL BY HIMSELF!! he's so strong!! :)
And here you are... our new living room!



 I love these couches!!! THANK YOU CATHERINE RAWSON FOR HELPING ME GET THESE!!!
 This chair is SO comfy, it just makes you want to grab a book and read!


The before picture of our kitchen...And after...The blue stands out more than the pictures actually show. its really pretty!
 I love the kitchen! we may be painting the cupboards white too... that project will have to wait until AFTER the baby though!
 Daniel is going to build me a pantry where that white table is, along the whole wall right there. the table is just temporary.

Sorry so many pictures, here's our new table though, we love it! it's got a bench on the other side which is awesome!!
I painted this bathroom too, it looks great! it turned out to be the HARDEST job of all! My pregnant belly REALLY got in the way!!

And that's all, i am happy that it all came together, i love it all, just in time for the baby!! 3weeks!!

7 comments:

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Wow! The house looks great! I love the color you picked for the walls and the couches and entertainment center look so good together! Great Job, what a huge job to take on in your ninth month! You rock!

Catherine Rawson said...

THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the couches in here and with the tables and shelves....SUMBLIME!! Are you just SOOOOO HAPPY!!? Now you can really enjoy the next few weeks knowing your house is ready for that new baby and to show off to company! :) YAY!!! You are AWESOME!

Bryce and Valerie Waite said...

WOW Tiffany that all looks so awesome I am so happy for you! I love the Paint it is a great color and the Couches are beautiful! Are they kinda like mine? They look similer. are they the same fabric? Daniel is a strong guy! Tell him good job! You did a great job even with a baby belly! Love ya! I will see it all some day in person!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

Tiff it all looks great! I love your new furniture and a pantry along that wall in the kitchen will be awesome. I too want to paint our cabinets white. The belly just won't let me do those things either. Congrats!

Donna Mannewitz Christensen said...

I love your house! The couches, paint, table and bathroom are awesome!! What a nice place you have!! Love it!! :)

Katie said...

Tiffany!!! You are the most adorable person ever! Oh how I have missed you! You are having a baby! I'm am soooo happy for you!!! I love the blue! I am a big fan of blue myself!
Your house is beautiful!!!

Krista & Tyler said...

Great job Tiff!!!! You are such a fantastic lady - I miss seeing you around! I hope you're just loving life! Have fun with all of the new stuff, and read some good books in that chair for me!!! xoxo