February 3, 2011

My BFF visit!! (sorry lots of pics!!)

 I never blogged about my very best friend Catherine Rawson coming to visit! Well, for her birthday present her awesome husband bought her a plane ticket to see me!! We were both SO excited!! If you want to see the CUTE video of her finding out click here. It's totally cute! Anyway, we had SUCH a great time!! This is her and me PIGGING OUT and watching chick flick after chick flick!
 This is the world's cutest 5 month old Sawyer! First time I'd seen him in real life. Yes he loved me!
 Cath and Tiff bffs
 The kids LOVED this baby, it made me so happy to see how good they were with Sawyer, nothing like practicing on someone elses kid! 
 Cath and I did a FEW projects while she was here. If you don't know, she is amazing at EVERY SINGLE THING she does, what I USED her for when she was here was my interior designer, (she helped me pick out the color for my living room that you'll see pictures of soon and she drew pics of every room to help me put it together more) photographing my children, drawing pictures on my kids walls, talking down the furniture guy to get me a great deal on my new couches, helping me convince Daniel that in NEEDED new couches, getting a metal ring that was STUCK on Wesley's finger off with pliars, helping us figure out how the &^*& our new fridge would fit in the spot it was supposed to, oh and did i mention, hours and hours of therapy!!! (and lots more)
 Cute photo booth pictures Cath did of the kids



Happy happy Sawyer
 Fridge (don't mind my HUGE belly) i love my new fridge, it was worth all the problems getting it in...for me probably not for Daniel!!
Just a couple of the pictures she took 

She drew flowers on Katie's wall, SO CUTE!! ( I just painted the wall pink... she did the rest)
 Katie is in LOVE with her cute room
I happen to love it too!!
 Her drawing and painting the car on Wes's wall which he LOVED!!


 The Gang minus Daniel, but he wasn't around much anyway

 This is a reenactment of us spending 2 hours trying to get the ring off Wesley's finger... he wasn't smiling then.
 The best part of the trip was when we went to the airport and were hugging goodbye WISHING she could stay a little bit longer and a lady walked out and said that all the flights were cancelled due to a huge snow storm headed our way... yea we were pretty happy,  The rest of the day we shopped at discount stores and went out to lunch! 

the snow storm turned out to be a little blizzard but we were ready with more chick flicks and junk food anyway.

Thank you Cath I LOVE YOU!! 

No comments: