March 21, 2011

Baby Blessing

So I best be catching up... Tommy was blessed in our Branch when he was a week old. It was a very special thing. My mom was able to be there, and 2 hours later was on the plane back home! Daniel's dad and brother Freddie came too (and Will). It meant so much to us to have family here to share this occasion! Those that stood in the circle were Daniel, Daddy, Freddie, Pres. McNeil, and Brother Little. I just have to say that Daniel gave him the most beautiful blessing I have ever heard! It was just perfect, and then turned around and gave a very touching testimony about forever families. I love our family, especially the new addition! 

All the family that was at the blessing 


 ONE of our children are having jealousy issues... can you guess which one it is??
 Grandma Waltman
Blessing outfit from Grandmommy!!

No comments: