March 21, 2011

More pictures I never added, Random

 Sweet Daddy and baby!
Daddy, Freddie and Dusti drove 4 hours to visit us in the hospital, then stayed 1 hour, then drove 4 hours back home!! We are loved!! (oh then they did the same thing one week later for the blessing, but they did get to stay longer at least!!)
Grandpap and grandkid #7 
Me and Dusti 
Breakfast at the hospital yum! 
Coming home!
Monkey PJs from CAROLEE!!

 bath time!
 chunky kid!
 just relaxin!
 outfit that Aunt Elizabeth gave Wesley! SO cute! we use it for Sundays!

 My two red headed boys!
 me and mom
 Mom was SUCH a huge help while she was here, she COOKED and CLEANED and took care of our kids, our house was SPOTLESS the whole time we were here and she made breakfast, lunch, AND dinner every day!! I LOOOOVE YOU MOMMY! i'm SO glad you came! I can't even begin to express how grateful i am that you were here for us when we needed you!!
 sleepy sleepy boy!
Katie helping mommy! 
 my 3 kids! wow!


We got this in the mail one day from Daniel's sister Elizabeth! A gourmet breakfast! It was such a thoughtful gift! We LOVED it! THANK YOU ELIZABETH AND DAVE!! 
 Precious!
Bath!

1 comment:

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Oh he is just too cute and sweet and pretty and tiny and cuddly... I want to hold and kiss that baby so bad! Love you guys and thanks for the recognition!