May 21, 2011

REWARDS!

So Wesley and Katie did their chores all week so they each got to do something special. 
 I know what you are thinking, what does mom do around the house, well, isn't that why we have kids?? isn't it??

Wesley chose to play our new Wii, with Daddy, he got to play for a whole hour, he was so excited!          


 Katie wanted to have a girl party and paint nails, do hair and makeup and dress up. It was really fun! And i just have to say that I have the most beautiful little BLONDE in the whole world!! (and very photogenic) this first pic is my favorite! I need to send it in somewhere i think.









4 comments:

Mary said...

Love the chore charts. I need one with pictures for Lydia. She has one just like the boys, but really has no idea what it says. Gorgeous pics of Katie!!

Shantelle said...

These are so cute! you are such a good mom! Love the beautiful pics of your beautiful blonde! :) you look great as well!

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Thanks for updating... You are such a fun Mom. I need you to send me your chore charts, they are too cute! Katie is a beautiful little girl who looks just like her Mother!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

great chore charts. when it says do laundry what does that consist of for them. Do they do it all? and your little girl is adorable!