May 23, 2011

Warning: Some material may be a bit cheesy.

Daniel's birthday is tomorrow and I thought i would share why I like him so much! I know, I know, cheesy right? who cares, this is going into my journal for our kids to read, so they know how much we love each other.


Daniel is a MAN's man! I LOVE that he is rough and tough and likes guns, and shooting, and wrestling, and all outdoor stuff. He likes to work hard, and I LOVE to watch him work! I am so proud of that!



Daniel can sing with the most powerful, deep, beautiful voice! I love that he sings to me when I beg!

Daniel thinks i'm funny. You know how growing up, you would say something funny, and your brothers instead would try to make you feel dumb for saying it, instead of laugh? (no? is that just me they did that to??) Well, Daniel DOESN'T do that! I am so happy that he genuinely thinks I am funny, and laughs at all my silly comments and jokes! He even told me when we were dating that I was the first girl that could actually make him laugh for real!

When Daniel does impersonations it's really funny! He makes everyone laugh!

I love that Daniel has picked up volleyball, because he knows how much I love it. I love playing with him. I 
love that we work together and play together!


Daniel is proud of me. It feels so good when i overhear Daniel bragging about me to other people. I love that he doesn't withhold compliments from me!

Daniel honors his Priesthood. I feel so proud of him when he leads our family, gets us to do what we're supposed to do, and goes to his meetings and offers service.

I love shooting with Daniel. I love that he would rather go shooting with me than anyone else in the world, even though i'm a girl, and when i out shoot him, he doesn't have that hurt male pride thing going, instead he's grinning from ear to ear.


I love that Daniel is a Southern Boy! It's hot! :)

Daniels is a good cook! I am so glad for that, because i'm not the best cook in the world!


Daniel humors me....(see picture)......




Daniel compliments me. One of my favorite things he does (because i'm vain) is compliment me. When we're in public and he thinks i look nice or i do something he thinks is impressive he catches my eye and winks at me, or gives me a smile that says, "i'm going to tell you just how awesome i think you are, later" and when later comes he does just that!

Daniel LOVES me. His idea of a perfect time is just him and me together, somewhere, anywhere. I love that we still flirt with each other! I hope that never stops!

Daniel is a great father. He is ALWAYS playing with the kids, in fact sometimes i have to make them go play in their rooms just so i can have a little time with him. But if they disrespect their mother, they are in for it! The kids LOVE their daddy and he is proud of them!


Daniel is a hard worker. He works hard at his job and when he's home, he doesn't just sit around. He's always in his garage building something for me, or mowing the 1 acre yard with a push mower and doing the 'honey do' list. I love that he keeps his mind from being idle!



I love that he makes me believe that I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. Now I know that there are much more beautiful women out there, but Daniel would never allow me to FEEL like there are more beautiful women out there!

I love that Daniel does not burp! He actually CANNOT burp, but even if he could, he wouldn't do it around me, or other gross things.

I love that Daniel knows how to treat women. He's very respectful, and knows when to just keep his mouth shut and knows not to ask any questions when i come crying to him about stupid things. he just comforts.

Okay, I could REALLY go on and on but most people have probably stopped reading by now all this mushy stuff, but I LOVE DANIEL!! I cannot imagine a world without him, and i am SO glad that I don't have to! Because I know we are sealed in the temple for time and all eternity and that is the biggest thing i'm grateful to Daniel for, he is a good, righteous, honest person and i am excited that we have all of eternity to be together because to have him for only this life wouldn't be nearly enough!


Daniel I love you, Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

I love Daniel too... in a sisterly way! I'm so glad that you found him and that he makes you happy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY BOY (tomorrow)! Love you guys!