August 21, 2011

Funny Kid (mostly Katie) stories

 
 Katie: Yesterday it was a nice day so I told the kids they could play in the sprinklers, they were both really excited and Katie ran up to me and said, "Mommy, yesterday, when you put me in bed for being noddy I said in my bed TWO TIMES that i didn't want to live with you anymore, but NOW I DO want to live with you!" 





Wesley: Daniel overheard Wesley in the bathroom saying, "dang it, 40 pounds still? MAN!" He was on the scale. oops! maybe i'm sending a bad message when i weigh myself every day and have that reaction!!  


 Katie: "Mommy, Tommy is trying to put his drool on me!" 







Wesley: Wesley was scared of some aliens on a show we watched so to make him feel better i told him that Daniel and I were actually aliens too. He started crying and when i went to comfort him he screamed and ran away!! It took me all night to convince him that we weren't really aliens, and even then he was hesitant to come near us. 







Katie: "Mommy, look at my arms, I am brown, i guess i can't live with you anymore because I'm brown and you are white!" (??)


Wesley: "I had the scariest dream, I don't even want to talk about it! (finally i get him to tell me) I had a dream that i fell in the TOILET!!" 



Katie: Lately Daniel has been getting on her because she gets out of bed like 4 times to go the bathroom before she falls asleep, (and has to come tell us every time) so finally Daniel told her not to come tell us when she's going to the bathroom, but to just do it and get back in bed. So a few days later we see her up and Daniel says, "Katie, what are you doing?" she said, "i'm doing something." and we were like, "what are you doing?" and she said, "i'm going somewhere" and we were getting irritated, and were like, "WHERE are you going???" and she said, "I'm going to sit on the toilet and do something." Then I started laughing, and said to Daniel, "you told her not to tell us when she was going to the bathroom!"



Katie: So Daniel is always complimenting me,(especially now that i'm on a diet and working out, to encourage me) and the kids have picked up on it too, so THEY always compliment me (awesome) so what i hear on a daily (sometimes 5 times daily) basis, from Wesley and Katie are these strings of compliments, "Mommy, you look  pretty, AND, gorgeous AND hot!" (ha) and the latest since i've been working out is "AND your stomach is getting smaller!" It's sweet but i really hope they never say it in public!
So yesterday i tried this new lotion, so Wesley says, "mommy you smell pretty" i said thank you and then Katie says, " Mommy, you smell pretty AND you smell gorgeous, AND you smell hot, A N D you smell like your stomach is getting smaller!!" ha! she was SO proud of herself!  
(photos curacy of Catherine Rawson)

2 comments:

Heather and Josh Wickern said...

Oh my gosh! Tiffany!! I laughed so hard on these!! I LOVE the "you smell like your stomach is getting smaller!" one!! AWESOME!!

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Your kids are hilarious, they must get it from Daniel cuz you aren't that funny... just joshin' ya. You are so awesome and I miss you! Call ya soon!