March 15, 2012

February Birthdays! (okay just me and Tommy)

 GREAT birthdays in the month of February!!
 Daniel made me yummy french toast with french bread my fav!
He also made my favorite raspberry cake! 
This is one of 40 pictures from Katie! 
Wesley gave me all the Valentine candy I bought and thought i had lost! 
That night we went out with our awesome friends Steve and Ashley 
It was Ashley's bday a week later so we celebrated together! 
and yes we went BOWLING 
The last time Daniel and I bowled was almost exactly 7 years ago on our first date! aw! 
 we were WAY better than the guys! 
 CAKE

Tommy had a friend party- the first of any of our kids! it was pretty fun! 
what a cutie! 


 he loves his daddy!
 We took Tommy to Chick Fil A for his bday and he got to play in the play place and he LOVED it!

 I went down the slide with him...

cupcakes! 





cutest boy EVER! 


the girls! 

 Tommy's bff
Family party! 

Tommy's first love! :)

We LOVE you Thomas Earl!! happy first!

1 comment:

Megan Johnson said...

Happy Birthday to you both!! You are only 28? Wierd....We get closer in age the older i get!!! :) You look so beautiful!