April 11, 2011

6 weeks!

6 WEEKS!! I can't believe it! I love this little guy! 

Tommy has been smiling (finally) for about a week now, he's also getting HUGE!! i think he's 12 pounds already and is such a good baby and we have finally mastered nursing!! (knock on wood) boy did i have some problems there! BUT 2 breast infections and hours and hours of pumping- later, we are on nursing again and its SO nice not to be tied down so much! This was our schedule before: nurse, then pump, THEN feed him the bottle. Every 3-4 hours! It was horrible! Neither of my other kids were a challenge when it came to nursing! What was the DEAL?? But this little guy is a trooper! He was SUCH a good sport about going from bottle, to nipple shield, to breast, and back and forth! Not to mention he sleeps like 9 hours a night! AWESOME!! now someone just tell my other kids to stop waking me up at night!! 

Happy 6 week Birthday Tommy!

1 comment:

Donna Mannewitz Christensen said...

OH my word! Little Tommy is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! He is so cute!! He is one lucky boy...to have such a wonderful loving mother!! You have a real cute, nice family.