November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!!

We had the BEST Halloween! It was FULL of fun!  

 
DANG cute kids i have to say! 
Wesley's costume was my fav. mostly because i made it! I actually didn't have to buy anything for anyone's costume- just the face paint that was $3! cheap Halloween!!
Katie was SO excited to wear this! It was Wes' old costume- she scares me.
This was also Wesley's old costume i made a few years ago- sooo cute!
Halloween morning we woke up to BIRDS!!!!!
Katie was freaky all night she was in character!!
I made Daniel do the carving because he has more artistic abilities than me!
We had a fire going in our outdoor stove while we carved, it was awesome!!
Scariest movie EVER!!!
Daniel's AWESOME pumpkin!!
These are a llittle out of order, but here are the kids feasting after trick or treating!
 After scaring the kids with my dummie- they made one to scare Daniel and I with! AWESOMENESS!!!
 Here is ours
At the ward party waiting to go in the haunted woods!! 
 Our trunk for trunk or treats
Trick or Treating!! 

4 comments:

Ally and Moema said...

Wow you guys did have an awesome Halloween, what great costumes, what a good mom!

Megan Johnson said...

Love the Halloween fun! Your kids looked great I'n the hand me down and homemade costumes. Doesn't it feel great to make your own :)

The Beals said...

Way fun tiffany, you always are having so much fun, I wish I could come have some with you! You're kids are adorable :)

Melanie Eastman said...

Your Halloween looks awesome! I love you guys got all into it. Your kids are so cute, especially the littlest one with his dark eyebrows!